For GstarCAD versions up to and including 2015 and older:
1. Install GstarCAD on a new computer.
2. Generate “return file” XML on the old computer.
3. Create XML on the new computer with the same license code as when you first installed the program.
4. You then forward both XMLs simultaneously to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Within 1-2 days, we provide you with activation XML, with which you can then activate the license on the new computer.
The license transfer process is free of charge for the first year after purchase, and further support is payable according to the valid price list.
For versions of GstarCAD from 2016 onwards, you can perform the license transfer process online. You can find out more about the instructions you received when you first registered.